Product Focus Mar, 15 2017
Water Removal Additive
Why do you need it?
Diminished performance, hesitation, poor fuel economy, and increased emissions caused by deposit build-up in the fuel system.
Directions for use
For fuel tanks less than 60L, pour the contents of one bottle into the fuel tank once every 24,000 kilometres or every 12 months.
- Improves engine efficiency by cleaning and lubricating key components of your vehicle’s fuel system.
- Protects fuel lines from freezing and corrosion.
- Helps to control moisture produced by condensation in the fuel system.
- Creates a combustible emulsion of gasoline and water.
- Oxygen sensors and catalytic converter safe.