Product Focus Mar, 23 2017
Genuine Brake Fluid
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/lexusinsidelook/public_html/wp-content/plugins/addthis/addthis_social_widget.php on line 1197
What is it?
Brake fluid is a type of hydraulic fluid used in hydraulic brake applications in automobiles to provide optimal braking performance.
What does it do?
- Brake fluid is used to transfer force under pressure from where it is created through hydraulic lines to the braking mechanism near the wheels.
- Lubricates braking system components.
- Helps prevent corrosion of metal brake lines.
- Manufacturer’s Genuine Fluid.
- Higher wet boiling point than some competitors products.
- Exceeds DOT 3 requirements.
- Will remain fluid and will not freeze.
- Store brake fluid in a clean, dry area and only in its original container.
- Always reseal the container after use to keep moisture out.