Product Focus Mar, 11 2017
Genuine Remanufactured Parts
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/lexusinsidelook/public_html/wp-content/plugins/addthis/addthis_social_widget.php on line 1197
What are they?
- A range of key parts that are “remanufactured” using Manufacturer’s Genuine components.
- They are put through stringent performance tests to ensure “like new” performance and Manufacturer’s Genuine Quality.
- They’re virtually identical to the original part, giving you the perfect fit and uncompromised performance – guaranteed.
- Remanufacturing process is controlled and measured to exacting Lexus quality standards.
- Many components are cleaned and repainted for a like-new appearance and corrosion protection.
- All remanufactured products must pass stringent performance tests to ensure like-new performance and Manufacturer’s Genuine Quality.
- A great economical alternative to new Manufacturer’s Genuine Parts.
Why use them?
- Using remanufactured parts in place of new parts offers significant cost savings, without a loss of performance.
- Using remanufactured parts helps reduce our impact on the environment.
- Eliminates potential problems that often result from using aftermarket “should work” or “consolidated” units.
- Covered by a 12 month warranty with no kilometre restriction.
- “Rebuilt” is not “remanufactured.” Aftermarket rebuilders typically repair or replace only the broken, worn or damaged components.
- Essential wear items are replaced with new Manufacturer’s Genuine parts, regardless of their condition.
- Any other components that do not meet Lexus’ specifications are also replaced with new parts.
- As part of the Lexus remanufacturing process, where appropriate, the latest design enhancements in Lexus technology and engineering are incorporated.
The following are currently available for most model applications:
- Brake calipers
- Steering racks
- CV axle shafts
- A/C compressors
- Automatic transmissions