Product Focus Mar, 21 2017
What do they do?
- Helps minimize exhaust noise and vibration.
- Helps tune exhaust back pressure for efficient engine performance.
- Helps direct heat and exhaust gases away from vehicle.
Why do they need replacing?
- Even though the original equipment muffler will offer you years of trouble free driving, over time heat, vibration, road salt and moisture wear out and corrode your muffler.
- The vehicle will typically start to sound different prior to failure.
- Coverage on a replacement manufacturer’s genuine muffler is 2 years/40,000 kms.
- Unlike others, our warranty includes all bolts and gaskets required to install the muffler.
- Lexus mufflers are complete assemblies.
- Capacity: The size of a Manufacturer’s Genuine muffler is matched to your vehicle. A muffler with an incorrect capacity can result in increased noise or reduced performance.
- Proper Back Pressure: For optimum performance and fuel economy.
- Durability Constructed: from rugged stainless or galvanized steel for high corrosion resistance and long life.
- Welded One-Piece Assembly: Means less corrosion and a better fit.
- Supports: The supports and reinforcements are strong enough to resist vibrations.