Product Focus Mar, 22 2017
Lexus Premium Batteries
What do they do?
- Provide power to start your Lexus in any weather, year after year.
- The battery supplies power to the necessary components that use electricity including the starter motor and various lamps such as headlamps and stop lamps, computers, wipers, audio system and more.
- Molded Symbols: Permanently identify polarity.
- High Cold-Crank Ratings: For reliable starting power year-round.
- Heat Sealed Covers: Prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Polypropylene Case: Combines light weight and high impact strength.
- Hold-Down Ramp: For secure mounting.
When to service?
- Battery service and comprehensive electrical charging system evaluation should be performed according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- This service helps avoid potential no-start conditions which are a concern to owners due to the inconvenience caused by such a failure, especially given our extreme weather conditions.
- Batteries should last for years but slow engine cranking or dim headlights are a sign that your battery requires attention.
- Lexus Premium Batteries are backed by one of the best warranties in the industry, 24 month free replacement, including installation and towing.
- Pro-rated coverage up to 84 months.
- All scrap batteries are recycled 100%.