Service Focus Sep, 22 2017
- Sealed unit that holds fuel for the gasoline engine and prevents emission of fuel vapours.
- Includes evaporative emissions system that recovers fuel vapours for use in the engine itself.
- Maintains proper fuel pressure for optimum system operation.
- Deliver fuel from the tank assembly to the engine.
- Open and close to provide fuel to individual cylinders.
- Control the fuel to each individual cylinder.
- Atomize (converts to a fine mist) fuel for optimum combustion and fuel economy.
- Impurities in the fuel can build up in injectors performance over time. Regular injector maintenance will keep your system performing well.
- Uses an electric motor to ensure proper flow of fuel through the fuel system.
- The pump is located in the fuel tank.